Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Big Thank You and Welcome to New Followers

View Details    Happy New Year to one and all!! I hope 2011 has been wonderful for you so far. For most folks I know, I'd say the new year has started off with a bang in a good way. For my cousin David, a fire cracker that landed in his truck and burned it up, not so much of a bang towards the positive. Love you cousin! Hope the rest of 2011 is so good it makes up for it.
View Details    I'd like to give a big shout out and welcome to all the new followers in USA, Canada, Finland, United Kingdom, Denmark, Croatia and Singapore. In addition to that awesomeness, please welcome to the party Israel, China and Slovenia.
    I hope everyone is having as much fun visiting the blog as I am writing it !!
Till then,
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment