Monday, October 6, 2014

Coming in October!


October is shaping up to be very exciting!

I’m as busy as bee’s nest getting things organized and I’m so ready to share this book with you guys! I hope you’re as excited as I am J

Here’s the run down for October’s dates:

October 7 th  -- Author Take Over hosted by Two Chicks and a Dude Book Reviews *The author takeover is a one hour event beginning at 6CST/7EST on Facebook where I’ll be posting things about UNWILLING and getting to know the readers who visit Two Chick’s page. There will be a few prizes, maybe a few secrets *wink* but the biggest thing is that the first chapter of UNWILLING will go up on Wattpad.com(link) for free during that hour and the link will be posted during the takeover. If you didn’t get a Facebook invitation already to join the event message me and I’ll be happy to send you one!

October 23d
The beautiful cover Laura created for UNWILLING will make its debut!

October 14th, 21st, 28th and November 4th
The first teasers for UNWILLING will be posted on these dates so be sure to visit my Author Page on Facebook and Twitter leading up to the big day. Visit the pages often to catch them!

October 9th, 16th, 24th and November 3rd A very special addition to this month’s line up is my pal Jennifer. She and her lovely Jamberry are going to be the exclusive nail outfitter for UNWILLING! She has recreated some of Neely’s outfits from the story with a very special nail style to match and will be posting those pictures up each week! 
Mark those calendars! And don’t forget to give a book some love J

Until then,

KD

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment