Thursday, October 30, 2014

RELEASE DAY IS COMING!


11 days.....

My freak out is under control for now. But I make you all no promises for later.
Can you even BELIEVE that??? The book comes out in only 11 DAYS!!!
It's finally really hitting me. Like a big old smoking smack on the lips!
Now that people are reading the book, posting Goodreads reviews and messaging me their favorite parts and talking about the story. The reality is really sinking in. I haven't had anyone outside my tiny circle of writing friends to really talk about the book with LOL! And it has been amazing!
Like reliving those first days of drafting it all over again. I can't say thank you enough to all the people who have read, promoted and loved the story. I appreciate you all so much.
So, I've been waiting six years for this sign off:

Thanks for hanging in with me for all this time. Don't forget to give a book some love this week, and if you are so inclined, let that love fall on mine <3
Until then,
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment