Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Eighth Song from the Play List

View DetailsWhat an amazing weekend it was! So many good things happened around here I can hardly stand it. With so many positives it seems odd to be introducing a song titled Assassin. The story she must gone on though. I can't reveal too many tid-bits at this point without things getting too spoiler-ish. The coming peeks will make up for my lack of info hopefully. *wink, wink, nod, nod*
    Hope everyone has marked their calendars for 4-1-11 because that is when the first round of sneak peeks will be on the blog!! It's very exciting and very scary for me all at the same time. I'd really like to hear from you all what type of peeks you want to see. Which characters or situation are you most interested in? That kind of thing. Drop your suggestions in the comment box.
     I added the count-down widget late in the previous week so I hope you all enjoyed that new addition. Please feel free to "get it" for your own screen. My tech-savvy brother helped me with it and the thing was surprisingly easy to do for someone like me who is computer self-taught. Snaps also need to go out to niece Number Two for continuing to be my story prop model for the widget photo, ain't she a doll!
    So here we are at song number eight from the play list. I can't say enough wonderful things about Muse. Like they really need me saying things about them though because they've exploded over the last couple of years thanks to being attached to Twilight. Anyway, I still love their music. A band that can sing and play this well can't be denied.
Till Then,
Katie
  

For more information on Muse visit their website http://muse.mu/
Four men sitting a a table outdoors, surrounded by barren land. Muse...Assassin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btjVnTLn6og

No comments:

Post a Comment