Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chapter Snippets!

    Hi guys! *sweeps away the blog cobwebs* Here I am epically failing at keeping my blog entries up again. Sorry about that. The reason you ask? I'm officially 4 weeks from deadline. *EEEEEE* From the way things are going, I'd even go so far as to call this a deadline dash. LOL!
    So just to let you know I am thinking about you and not ignoring you guys, I thought I'd post a few chapter snippets this month to tide you over. Everyone can thank my friend Danyell for putting in the request. Over the next few weeks, check back often because there will be more tasty tidbits to share. :) 
Here goes and hope you like!
Till then,
KD

“Your lips,” he whispered, holding a piece of my hair to his nose. “I taste him in your kiss and smell his sweat on your skin.” He squeezed his eyes closed and turned away. “It hurts so much more than I imagined.”

2010 Property of K.D. Wood and is prohibited from being copied or electronically distributed without the expressed written permission of the author.   

No comments:

Post a Comment