Monday, October 15, 2012

Chapter Snippet #2

    Happy Monday guys! After a very busy weekend, I'm crossing my fingers that this week will glide on by without any notes from the school, road trips or spider attacks and lots of pages prepped.
    Make sure you give your favorite book and it's creator some love this week. And as your prize for being so cool, enjoy this snippet from UNWILLING. *zooms back to the writer's cave*
Till then,
KD

    “What are you doing here?” She walked over to the gate slowly, the skin between her eyes pinched in confusion, and grabbed the bars.
     “I came for you,” I said, placing my hands over hers. “I’m not letting you go without a fight.”

2010 Property of K.D. Wood and is prohibited from being copied or electronically distributed without the expressed written permission of the author.   

No comments:

Post a Comment