Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"100 Books a Year" ... DONE! :)


    Happy Wednesday evening everyone, I hope you all are having a great week. Let's give a giant blog welcome to our newest country Latvia. WELCOME! and please visit the blog again soon :)
    Now for the big news of the day, I’ve done it folks! The 100 Books a Year goal has been met! *cheers* And what an amazing pile of reading it was. J It’s been a really long time since I listed these so I’ll shut up and get to it:

#76 - #86 The Lunatic Café, The Killing Dance, Burnt Offerings, Obsidian Butterfly, Cerulean Sins, Narcissus in Chains, Incubus Dreams, Micah, Danse Macabre, The Harlequin, Flirt  by Laurell K. Hamilton

*I re-read LK’s books as my treat on vacation. An even bigger treat, I had the chance to help her fact check a few weeks ago because I’d just read the book she need a tidbit from. *squee!*

#87 - #90 Succubus on Top, Succubus Heat, Succubus Shadows, Vampire Academy  by Richelle Mead

*Richelle is a new find for me and I enjoyed these books quite a bit. I’m still working my way through all the series.

#91 & #92 Linger, Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Maggie wrapped this series with Forever. It ended well and I enjoyed the read very much.

#93 Glass House by Rachel Caine

Rachel and her Morganville Vampires are high on my hot list right now. I’m itchy for the next in the series to come into the library.

#94 Fever Moon by Carolyn Haines

Carolyn is one of my personal favs and this book is no exception. Great characters, mystery and all the right kind of heat made for a wonderful read.

#95 & #96 Dragon Bound, Storms Heart by Thea Harrison

I’ve fallen in love with Thea’s characters. If you haven’t read The Elder Races books you’re really missing out. Her third book Serpent’s Kiss is due out October 2011

#97 Beauty Queens Libba Bray

Libba Bray = no words … love her. Awesome read and I expected no less .

#98 The Dead Girls Dance by Rachel Caine

#99 Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

This is a brand new branch to Richelle’s Vampire Academy books. Great read and looking forward to the next one.

#100 & #101  Tiger’s Quest & Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck

Colleen Houck’s Tiger’s melted my heart. November, and the next book in this series can’t get here fast enough for me.

#102 - #104 Midnight Alley, Feast of Fools, Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine

#105 The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie

Recommended by my bud Michelle and she has excellent book taste as always. A very good read, heartbreaking, funny and full of all the right things.



So there you have it. One hundred books devoured by yours truly. Am I stopping? Heck no J My reading is going to be at a much slower pace until the end of the year though. My goal to be finished with this re-write on Unwilling is coming up fast (October 31st). So send me some creative energy in the coming weeks because I assure you I’ll need it.

Till then,

Katie





   

No comments:

Post a Comment