Thursday, June 25, 2015

Back to Business

    Okey-dokey, no more hospital, surgery or all-around misery themed blogs...I promise. I'm so over it. It's time to get back to the business of introducing you all to the book series. There are so many different things to share and I've got to get myself back in gear. That shouldn't be too difficult since all I can do is sit very, very still in my crappy old recliner. I swear I'm going to find the courage to pitch this thing out as soon as I'm better.
    In the upcoming weeks I'll be introducing you first to the characters and then later to the elements. Finally I'll bite the bullet and release some sneak peak stuff that will really be fun. I have some biographical-mock-interview type things to post that will help everyone to get better acquainted with the people in the stories. They were a lot of fun to put together and I hope everyone gets a big kick out of them. I'm so excited to hear what you all think about all of it so feel free to message me if there's something you need more information about or just plain-old like. Feedback is crucial!
Till then,
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment