Monday, March 30, 2015

Instructions For Purchasing Signed Copies Of Unwilling

Hi everyone!

I've had quite a few inquiries, messages, and requests for signed copies lately. THIS IS AWESOME and I don't mind sending you a signed copy of UNWILLING. It's one of my favorite parts of being an author. 

But to streamline the process a little and save us both some time, I've created a Paypal button and posted it on my blog. The "Signed Copy USPS" $16.00 fee covers the cost of your copy and the shipping. This fee is also per copy. 

To complete an order:
1. click the paypal button
2. follow paypal's instructions 
*paypal will send me a notification of this transaction* 
3. email me here, K.D.Woodauthor@gmail.com to let me know you purchased and include the physical address when you want the book sent. 

As long as I have books on hand, it takes me less than a day to get a book into the mail. If I have to place an order for more copies, I'll always let you know as soon as I see your order. 

**For those attending "Day with the Authors" Luncheon April 24-25 and UtopYA Con2015 both in Nashville, TN**
This button can be used as a pre-order option for you to pick up your copy at the conferences signing events. You would choose "Signed copy Conference" $12.00 and I will have those ready for you at the event for pick up.

Thank you so much to everyone who has read, reviewed and enjoyed this story as much as I have. I couldn't do this without all of you <3

Give a book some love this week.
Until then,
KD 

No comments:

Post a Comment