Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Interview with John Rakestraw on THE BOOK PLATFORM


Interview on THE BOOK PLATFORM with John Rakestraw

HERE IT IS!!

This is the link to the interview I did on Sunday with John Rakestraw! He's a wonderful host and I had a blast. John is a true friend of writers and this experience was incredible. Please leave him a comment about the show after you listen. John and Toni are doing great work helping writers out with building their platforms and they would love your feedback. Thanks so much to everyone who passed the information about the interview on for me, hung posters and told others about the interview. I really appreciate all your help!
ENJOY!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Great interview! You sounded wonderful. I was very impressed. It was great to hear your voice after all these years. Merry Christmas!
    Page

    ReplyDelete